Increase your understanding of decimals and percentages on Khan Academy. After selecting the above link, click on any of the listed lessons to begin.
- Decimals & Place Notation
- Regrouping & Comparing Decimals
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying & Dividing Decimals
- Converting between Fractions & Decimals
- Percent & Word Problems
- Estimating & Rounding with Decimals
Learn how to solve percent problems using the proportion method. Read the instructions and then complete the practice problems. You can check your answers by selecting the drop-down list next to each problem.
Practice solving percent problems using the proportion method. Use the instructions in Solving Percent Problems: Question Set 1 to complete this activity. You can check your answers by selecting the drop-down list next to each problem.
Learn about two common methods for solving percentage problems; solving with equations, and solving with proportions.